Simple Admit Instructions
If you are a new patient to our center…
OR if you have previously completed a One Medical Passport Pre-Assessment Form:
Please go online today to complete your registration using the login information below. You will be asked about your health history, medications, and previous surgeries.
- Go online to www.mansfieldsurgerycenter.simpleadmit.com OR click the “Simple Admit” link on our website.
- Click on “Patients Start Here”
- Scroll down to “New Patient”
- Enter the following password: BSM817NEW
- Click “Start New Form”
- You will then be taken through a short questionnaire about your health history. This should take about 15 min.
- After completing your online Pre-Assessment Form, you will receive an email from Simple Admit with an Access Token specific to you. This Access Token can be used again to update your form in the event you are a returning patient, so it is a good idea to save this email for future use.
If you are a returning patient who has completed a Simple Admit Pre-Assessment Form:
We have switched from One Medical Passport to Simple Admit! Please follow the instructions below ONLY if you have previously completed a Simple Admit Pre-Assessment Form. Please update your online form using the Access Token you received via email and your date of birth. It is important to update your online registration as soon as possible so that your medical team will have time to review your information prior to your visit.
- Click the webpage link in the email you received from Simple Admit when you initially completed your Pre-Assessment Form. You will be redirected to a login page.
- At the login page, scroll down to “Returning Patients”
- Your Access Token will be entered automatically
- Enter your date of birth using the “MM/DD/YYYY” format
- Click “Resume”
- You can then modify your most recent health history form
Please note, you would only have the Access Token if you have previously completed the online Pre-Assessment Form via Simple Admit and either printed or saved your Access Token. The Access Token is sent to the email address you provided. If you no longer have your Access Token, please contact the facility at (817) 453-2744.
Communication from our team:
One of our nurses will be calling you to go over your completed online health history, provide information about your procedure, and give you an arrival time for your procedure. If your email is provided to us from your physician’s office, you will also be receiving an email outlining your pre-operative instructions.
Important: The arrival time you are given from the office could change up until the day before your procedure. The arrival time given to you by the nursing staff at Baylor Surgicare at Mansfield will be your final arrival time.
We look forward to taking care of you, and are here for any questions you may have!
280 Regency Pkwy, Mansfield, TX 76063